14/03/2010

Leaves

The previous shawl I could not finish because I lacked a bit of yarn. I ordered it and now I have to wait (15 to 30 days) until it arrives. Meanwhile I had to start another little needelwork. In Ravelry I saw this stole and it liked me very much. So much that I bought the pattern. With the pattern always happend the same - after seeing the charts you understand that with a little effort you had been able to understand everything just seeing the photos, but the human is lazy by nature ...


I think this is the first time I use the thread 
called cobweb in English. The thread of truth is very fine, but I would say that not as much as the network of spider. Usually I put several together, but this time had only 100 g, so I left it as it is.

In reality the pattern is very simple - three points made together (two slip, one knit and then the two slides above), the next band are the leaves.


What I like is the way of putting the beads in the corresponding place. It worth to buy the pattern. You must not put the beads all in the thread! This process seems 
me boring, well after the thread bundle, you have to move beads and it all is very complicat. But there is no such thing! You just need a 1mm crochet hook and quite large beads. Put the bead in the hook and pulls it through the stich. There is! Very easy.

This will be the summer scarf to wear at the sites of concentration of airconditioning. This beads project is not very sociable, but I have come quite far and the lines are long. I think I can reconcile it with the time spent in the underground.

No comments:

Post a Comment