15/04/2010

The postman always rings twice. Yarns

During the Easter holidays I went to my country. As always, in Latvia I can not refrain from buying wool. I try not to get into the wool stores, but no matter, finaly good part of the contents of my suitcase is different fibers. In addition, we must recognize that in Latvia the yarn is cheaper than in Spain. Because there are maybe more knitters...




First ar Internet yarn shop Dziju veikals (with the help of a friend, also a knitter) I bought 1 kg of white linen, because my grandmother's stockpiles have been finished, but I love knitting shawls and tablecloths of this natural fiber.


Then we passed through the store Hobbywool and my boyfriend pays attention to a patchwork sweater. It has long, maybe a couple of years, he had asked me for something bigger than tile socks, and I said: Okay, so choose wool for your vest! We bought 300 g of gray socks wool RegiaNow I knit the vest and I think this amount is not enough ...


Going to visit my friends, I entered the store AdeleWithout any intention, only to see that they have. And I went with 340 g of beige silk. It is the exact cantidad I need for a fine summer jacket.
And to return to Madrid I found the post notice for a consignment of China. It was the  cashmere silk for finish my 
shawl Metro de Madrid.

No comments:

Post a Comment