08/12/2010

Workshop Results

Marián´s shawl
Although much time has passed (better late than never) since we started the workshop by Erich Engeln Trachtentuch B are finally finished all three shawls and I'm very happy.

This was the first workshop that I organized and was attended by three friends of mine. This shawl, no doubt, was too complicated to begin with. I saw that right away because it cost them to start it and, incidentally, one was left undone. But after they took the trick, they opened the third knitting eye and Marián knitting even two of them.

Ana´s shawl

I hope that eventually we all learned something. Overcome you self, make realistic goals, read graphs, knitting for they and teach as do it. And I think this is not the end of our knitting story.

Marian´s first shawl

No comments:

Post a Comment