09/07/2010

2nd Knitting Workshop

Last night we met at the usual place for the 2nd Knitting Workshop. Apart from the initiators, Ana, Teresa and Marie - this time also came Elsa and Aurora. We talked and knited and our good mood could not spoil even the unhappy and tiring waiter that we had this time.

With this workshop I understand that the lace is not as easy and simple as I have believed all my life, that there are people to knit something like that costs more concentration and effort. Knowing it I had not begun with so difficult design , but done is done, I think slowly, slowly we will reach the goal.


I am delighted to share my knowledge and I think organize another knitting workshop in the fall. We could learn patchwork, knitting Latvian mittens,  Turk's socks, some lace...

No comments:

Post a Comment